When you can’t wait for an appointment with your primary care doctor, our physicians and experienced urgent care staff can help you feel better. Here are just a few of the ailments we can help alleviate:
- Allergies and Minor Allergic Reactions
- Bronchitis and Pneumonia
- Cold, Cough, and Flu
- Ear and Eye Infections
- Emergency Contraception and Advice
- Hay Fever
- Migraines and Headaches
- Nausea, Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Rashes and Poison Ivy
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Sinus Infections
- Sore Throat (and Step Throat)
- Stomach aches
- Urinary Tract and Bladder Infections
If you have a life-threatening emergency call for an ambulance. CALL Triple Zero (000).
When to Visit an Emergency Department click here.
For more Information click here for our Health Links page.